Lieberman’s Bookstore has the best return policy for purchase & rental of textbooks at UD. We offer 100% full returns on all merchandise in our store within the designated returns period — no questions asked. If faculty change a book or if a class is cancelled, we will take back course materials according to our Spring 2019 Return Policy below.
Feel free to ring or email us with any questions, or drop by the store. We’re located at 45 East Main Street, Newark, in the Main Street Gallery (next to Grotto’s Pizza). Call us at (302)283-9980 or email us at email@example.com.
SPRING 2019 RETURN POLICY
Textbooks are non-returnable after February 26th, 2019
- Full Refund – No Questions Asked, up until close of business Mon. Feb. 18th, 2019
- Full Refund – With Drop/Add Proof, up until close of business Tues. Feb. 26th, 2019
Non-Returnable: opened packages, opened/scratched access codes, and damaged textbooks.
- Please verify that you have purchased the correct book before opening any shrink-wrapped books, packages, access codes, etc.
- New textbooks must be in their original condition. New books with scratches, dents, scrapes, highlighting or bent corners will be considered damaged and non-returnable.
- Look over your used textbooks carefully while you’re in the store, so we can swap out books for missing pages, damaged CD’s, etc. before you buy or rent them. We will correct any and all mistakes but cannot refund damaged books once they have left the store. This includes RENTAL books—please makes sure any damage is indicated on your rental agreement before you leave the store.
RENTAL RETURN DUE DATE SPRING 2019– Thursday May 30th, 2019
We wish you all the best for great success this Spring semester!